Discovery US Non-RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have a problem? Post it here and I'll look into it ASAP!

+6
Kenzo
Fishinthecity
Windwyrm
Legacy6141
[ICE]Rev
HighGuard
10 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Have a problem? Post it here and I'll look into it ASAP! Empty Have a problem? Post it here and I'll look into it ASAP!

Post  HighGuard Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:52 pm

Have a problem? Post it here and I'll look into it ASAP!
HighGuard
HighGuard
Admin

https://discovery-usa.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Have a problem? Post it here and I'll look into it ASAP! Empty dslauncher error

Post  [ICE]Rev Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:17 pm

when loading dslauncher goes to error code:F01  dslauncher could not contact the patch server. Cool ok found out GC server is down it is not receiveing info from it Cool

[ICE]Rev

Back to top Go down

Have a problem? Post it here and I'll look into it ASAP! Empty Re: Have a problem? Post it here and I'll look into it ASAP!

Post  HighGuard Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:56 pm

Usually it's a connection issue with the GC server and if you reload the launcher it restarts. Usually it's GC restarting or down for maintenance
HighGuard
HighGuard
Admin

Back to top Go down

Have a problem? Post it here and I'll look into it ASAP! Empty Can't get ingame.

Post  Legacy6141 Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:55 am

Whatever they did, the servers are all down. I'll keep an eye up for updated intel.
Legacy6141
Legacy6141

Back to top Go down

Have a problem? Post it here and I'll look into it ASAP! Empty Cannot find this server in the list

Post  Windwyrm Tue Sep 08, 2015 2:17 am

Hi guys,

even during "normal" times, I cannot find this server in the list. I see the GC, a Chinese server, a Latin American one, a Russian and a UK RP server and Disco of Disco. Cannot see the German Sirius either since last week. Can someone help? Sad

Wind

Windwyrm

Back to top Go down

Have a problem? Post it here and I'll look into it ASAP! Empty could see this coming

Post  Fishinthecity Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:13 am

yep i am getting error message 503 on launcher which i think means down for maintenance they have always tried to fix things when they are not broken and have fixed it too much this time.

Fishinthecity

Back to top Go down

Have a problem? Post it here and I'll look into it ASAP! Empty Re: Have a problem? Post it here and I'll look into it ASAP!

Post  HighGuard Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:41 am

The main server was under a DDOS attack but is back up.
HighGuard
HighGuard
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  HighGuard Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:42 am

Windwyrm wrote:Hi guys,

even during "normal" times, I cannot find this server in the list. I see the GC, a Chinese server, a Latin American one, a Russian and a UK RP server and Disco of Disco. Cannot see the German Sirius either since last week. Can someone help?  Sad

Wind

I see they somehow went back to the old server address. I pm'd Alley to remove the old address and add in the current address again.
HighGuard
HighGuard
Admin

Back to top Go down

Have a problem? Post it here and I'll look into it ASAP! Empty It works now thanks

Post  Windwyrm Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:17 pm

Hey Highguard,

the argument helped and I can see the server now in the list, see you in space!

Wind

Windwyrm

Back to top Go down

Have a problem? Post it here and I'll look into it ASAP! Empty server address

Post  Kenzo Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:06 am

HighGuard wrote:
Windwyrm wrote:Hi guys,

even during "normal" times, I cannot find this server in the list. I see the GC, a Chinese server, a Latin American one, a Russian and a UK RP server and Disco of Disco. Cannot see the German Sirius either since last week. Can someone help?  Sad

Wind

I see they somehow went back to the old server address. I pm'd Alley to remove the old address and add in the current address again.

Somebody help me, to get this new address for the German server?

Kenzo
Kenzo
Kenzo

Back to top Go down

Have a problem? Post it here and I'll look into it ASAP! Empty german server

Post  Fishinthecity Wed Sep 09, 2015 5:14 am

I dont think the sirius server is up and running at all the website and TS are still down aswell

Fishinthecity

Back to top Go down

Post  HighGuard Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:42 pm

Sirius is down again so that means your launcher will not work. MY server is running and I'm on it using the old way of using the actual freelancer.exe shortcut with the -s switch at end and using the flaccount manager to change accounts. Works for me. I think the only reason you need the launcher is for updates and I usually run the game without it.

"C:\Games\Discovery Freelancer 4.88.1\EXE\Freelancer.exe" for the exe file on my game. Yours will be different and most likely in the documents folder where the launched installed it. Right click launcher and then properties to find the path. We are NOT using the launcher but the original disco exe file

On the desktop, right click the shortcut (Make one if you do not have one) for the dico mod exe file. add -s67.241.91.122:2302 to the end of the target line.

Works for me, might work for you as a way to bypass the launcher.
HighGuard
HighGuard
Admin

Back to top Go down

Have a problem? Post it here and I'll look into it ASAP! Empty Not working

Post  Legacy6141 Wed Sep 09, 2015 5:36 pm

I tried to follow the paths you described, but it doesn't work for me. I'll keep checking the forum to see if any other suggestions work. bounce
Legacy6141
Legacy6141

Back to top Go down

Have a problem? Post it here and I'll look into it ASAP! Empty same here

Post  Fishinthecity Wed Sep 09, 2015 5:46 pm

yep i tried to but no joy i found the original exe file but no path option was avaliable xfire was suggested but they have closed social and gone tournament also played with the exe files in steam and still no joy the only place to get the help we need would be on gc forums but hey they are down too oh well will have to wait.

Fishinthecity

Back to top Go down

Post  HighGuard Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:33 pm

After a heated argument in GC forums with a twat called Jihadjoe and with Alley about me being a "patronizing ass"who was throwing an attitude I threw an attitude and told them off. Game server back up and running.
HighGuard
HighGuard
Admin

Back to top Go down

Have a problem? Post it here and I'll look into it ASAP! Empty [P]Proton

Post  [ICE]Rev Tue Sep 22, 2015 10:42 pm

ship can not launch with out a power plant. Can you fix it please. Question

[ICE]Rev

Back to top Go down

Post  HighGuard Wed Sep 23, 2015 8:46 am

Fixed! The problem is your pilot is drinking too much and gambling away spare parts. I'd fire him.
HighGuard
HighGuard
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Spectre Wed Oct 21, 2015 4:50 pm

Just bought a Jumpdrive Mk III in the BM3 POB.

The price is listed as 1.000.000.000, but I needed 1.200.000.000 to buy it.

Spectre

Back to top Go down

Have a problem? Post it here and I'll look into it ASAP! Empty cargo hold over capacity

Post  Fishinthecity Wed Oct 21, 2015 6:12 pm

OK [P]Poseidon_01 is getting message cargo hold is over authorized capacity dock denied i am not surprised i have been up here for ages and the toilet is backed up chronic please help.

Fishinthecity

Back to top Go down

Have a problem? Post it here and I'll look into it ASAP! Empty cramps

Post  Fishinthecity Wed Oct 21, 2015 6:14 pm

Oh and i am trying to dock on waterLOOO looking at the name does not help Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

Fishinthecity

Back to top Go down

Post  HighGuard Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:45 pm

It's an issue with the zoner rep. They changed the files and put the zoner restrictions in another file. I had it fixed in the original file. Ket me work on it. Wink
HighGuard
HighGuard
Admin

Back to top Go down

Have a problem? Post it here and I'll look into it ASAP! Empty possible cheating

Post  Windwyrm Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:31 pm

Hi,

thanks for the ingame message, HighGuard, now you convinced me I need to reinstall Disco. I will try a tabula rasa, and hope the ghosts will not come back!

Cheers,
Wind

Windwyrm

Back to top Go down

Have a problem? Post it here and I'll look into it ASAP! Empty a small series of issues

Post  Spectre Fri Nov 13, 2015 12:13 pm

Issue 1. The economy seems to have been nerfed quite a bit. Is this intentional?

Issue 2. Jumpsys seems to have been enabled with restrictions. Could you please remove it again?

Issue 3. Tech incompatibility seems to have been enabled again. Could you please remove this too?

Issue 4. Multiboxing has been prohibited. Could you also please remove this?

Spectre

Back to top Go down

Have a problem? Post it here and I'll look into it ASAP! Empty Retricted to 10%

Post  Legacy6141 Fri Nov 13, 2015 3:42 pm

Suddenly, I am getting an "incompatibility, compensating to 10%" on my large ships. Our Powerplants are already running at low power and slow to recharge because of last nerf, what is happening now? I hope you have power over this nerf.
Legacy6141
Legacy6141

Back to top Go down

Post  HighGuard Sat Nov 14, 2015 8:13 am

Fixed. BS scanners still nerfed. I'll look at those today.
HighGuard
HighGuard
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next