Discovery US Non-RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My account is banned - don't know the reason

3 posters

Go down

My account is banned - don't know the reason Empty My account is banned - don't know the reason

Post  Windwyrm Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:27 pm

Hello Highguard,

today, approximately one hour ago I tried to log on with my ship, a zoner whale, called [T]Nereid in Auvergne parked on the Mining base 3, but the server kicked me several times and I saw with my other account the console message "Possible cheating detected" for Nereid. Sad

I only hauled aluminium ore to that POB and sold 5 k on the base.

Can you please unban my account?

Thanks in advance,
Windwyrm

Windwyrm

Back to top Go down

My account is banned - don't know the reason Empty Re: My account is banned - don't know the reason

Post  HighGuard Mon Oct 19, 2015 11:24 am

Done
HighGuard
HighGuard
Admin

https://discovery-usa.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

My account is banned - don't know the reason Empty Re: My account is banned - don't know the reason

Post  Windwyrm Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:50 pm

Hello HighGuard,

thank you. However, the problem seems to be bigger than I thought.

The account works but I had to delete [T]Nereid since it triggered the anticheat again and again and got kicked every time in like 2 seconds.

I thought problem solved.

Now my other ship, [T]Dione, a Kamome miner triggers the anticheat on another separate account. pale

Can you have a look at the reason for "cheating"? At the moment I cannot continue at all since the corruption somehow spreads over my accounts and I have no clue about what is going on. affraid

Thanks again!
Windwyrm

Windwyrm

Back to top Go down

Post  HighGuard Mon Oct 19, 2015 3:23 pm

ammolimit.dll/dslauncher.exe/content.dll/shipclass.dll...many others. Might need to delete it and reinstall from download. Don't forget to save your MPID.
HighGuard
HighGuard
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Windwyrm Mon Oct 19, 2015 3:42 pm

Hi,

thanks for the quick answer. I did not realize this could have a thousand reasons. I may try a total reinstall then.

Windwyrm

Windwyrm

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenzo Tue Jul 26, 2016 2:44 pm

Hi,

today the game crashed during the flight with my Serenity.
After restart following message occures:

"I'm sorry, but the account that you entered has been banned from this server. Please choose another account and try again."

I also try to restart this account after the server restart today, but problem still exist.
All other accounts worked.
Can you fix this problem?

Thank You
Kenzo
Kenzo

Back to top Go down

Post  HighGuard Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:18 am

Try it now.
HighGuard
HighGuard
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenzo Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:43 am

It works !

Thank U
Kenzo
Kenzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down