Discovery US Non-RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stations up for grabs!

3 posters

Go down

Stations up for grabs! Empty Re: Stations up for grabs!

Post  Windwyrm Fri Nov 27, 2015 7:43 am

Hey Spectre!

I would like to have those 2 bases if possible, some of my ships are already docked there...

Sorry to hear you are not active here anymore - I hope we can play together soon out there again!

I also hope you come back soon...

Windwyrm

Windwyrm

Back to top Go down

Post  Spectre Fri Nov 27, 2015 9:25 am

Codes sent in PM.

Spectre

Back to top Go down

Post  [ICE]Rev Fri Nov 27, 2015 11:30 am

so where are you going mate?
Cool

[ICE]Rev

Back to top Go down

Post  Windwyrm Fri Nov 27, 2015 12:38 pm

Since I feel guilty grabbing these bases so quickly Very Happy to calm the waters I added [ICE] tag to the mining cargo base Abydos! Wink

Wind

Windwyrm

Back to top Go down

Post  Spectre Fri Nov 27, 2015 6:45 pm

Allright, sorry about the short answers earlier... I've had a really busy day!

Well, the super-short story of it all:

I'm currently in the process of moving/finding a new home, so the next month or so, I won't be able to get online and play as much as I want to/need to keep the bases running. This is one of the reasons why I'm handing over the bases to someone else.

Another reason: I'm currently spending most of my time, when I'm on the computer, modifying, customizing and preparing another Disco server and forums for it, and also to other sci-fi/space games (I'm modding/making content for a handfull of different games, and would like to have a place to release, share and discuss stuff with other like-minded nerdz).

I'm also building a new server for this, and it's a pretty strong one, intended to, but way more than capable, to run both the FL server, teamspeak and at a later point run some forum functions, and some other stuff.

And yes, the server will also be able to run SC, when (IF!!!) it ever gets properly released, and puts the final nail in FL's coffin.

This should all be ready to run sometime in january/february, depending on the finding a new home situation.

These things are just parts of a larger plan/project I've got going on, and things I've wanted to make or get going for some years now.

As for this new server and forums, I'm about 90 % complete with what I call "Phase 1". I won't explain what that means here and now, but keep an eye out on the GC forums, in the Other Servers sub forum, in the new year. Very Happy

Again, short story of it all, and I realize that I'm not really telling you much about my project(s), but you'll know soon enough anyways. Smile

So... We'll be able to play together later, and also in different games, depending on what you guys play besides FL. Wink

Stay tuned, and see ya around folks. cheers

Spectre

Back to top Go down

Post  Windwyrm Sat Nov 28, 2015 7:50 am

Hey Spectre,

thanks for everything, it is all under control, both bases are OK and are properly fed.

Thanks for the special bonus you know what I mean!

Abydos will be as you intended, a more or less public mining and merchant station.

It all sounds very interesting what you wrote, best of luck and see you soon out there, and please visit back when you can! Wink

Wind

Windwyrm

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum