Discovery US Non-RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Server Status

2 posters

Go down

Server Status Empty Server Status

Post  HighGuard Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:28 am

When I started the server it was so we could have a place to play our game without rule breakers and favoritism. I've met (and lost) a lot of great people. Unfortunately, I have to shut it down for now.
  When my mother went into the hospital I had to spend a lot of money traveling back and forth. Plus, the house I live in is theirs but they never lived here. My mother was paying the Electric (in my name) out of what I gave her and my step-father didn't know.
  I am now facing a cutoff on the 21st and I'm scrambling to get it paid. (Reduced bills, cable at cheaper rate, HEAP).
  I hope I can turn the server back on once this has been settled. If not, I'll make a decision on permanently shutting it down or not in two months.
  Thanks to all who have helped and played.
  Patrick La Rose (HighGuard)
HighGuard
HighGuard
Admin

https://discovery-usa.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Server Status Empty bad news indeed

Post  Fishinthecity Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:50 am

I am sorry to hear that the server is not up and running until things get better i can fully understand the problems with finances i myself struggle  and it is not easy with two (i want everything now)kids and a home to run i hope you can get things sorted and back on track.After the death of marcus i have not been gaming as much as i was because his death hit me pretty hard we played together every night on many different games and he was a good friend.i am however starting to play again and am sometimes on the RP server as fishinthecity so if any of you guys want to come on look out for me and maybe we can work together on there to get a base and a good trade or two going.On the teamspeak issue marcus was the owner of the account and i think the last payment to TS was made around 4 months ago but i am not sure when the next payment is due i will contact the teamspeak guys and see if i can move account over to me but will only do if others are still willing to use it or there will be no point any way my email is [Only admins are allowed to see this link] OK good luck guys hope to see ya around.

Fishinthecity

Back to top Go down