Discovery US Non-RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Helium-3 mining in Sig 19

4 posters

Go down

Helium-3 mining in Sig 19 Empty Helium-3 mining in Sig 19

Post  Windwyrm Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:27 am

Hi,

I tried to mine some H-3 in a GMG double repped Kamome and the yield was zero at the usual gas miners indicated with yellow highlight on the mining map.

Is mining turned off?

Wind

Windwyrm

Back to top Go down

Helium-3 mining in Sig 19 Empty Re: Helium-3 mining in Sig 19

Post  HighGuard Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:23 am

mINING HAS BEEN GIMPED IN THE GAME INI FILES. I can change it but then no one would be able to log into the server as it wouldn't be a Disco mod.

Sigma 19 the lower 2 have been edited to not allow mining. The top 2 work and are admin tested and approved. I'll try to get a list. They did this to allow pirating of mining ores to be easier in RP.
HighGuard
HighGuard
Admin

https://discovery-usa.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Fishinthecity Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:56 am

(They did this to allow pirating of mining ores to be easier in RP.) Figures.

Fishinthecity

Back to top Go down

Post  Argh Sun Jan 17, 2016 3:42 am

HighGuard wrote:mINING HAS BEEN GIMPED IN THE GAME INI FILES.  I can change it but then no one would be able to log into the server as it wouldn't be a Disco mod.

Sigma 19 the lower 2 have been edited to not allow mining. The top 2 work and are admin tested and approved. I'll try to get a list. They did this to allow pirating of mining ores to be easier in RP.

That's why I quit playing the main server years ago. They want the traders and miners to be targets so they set it up that way intentionally after 4.83.

Argh

Back to top Go down

Post  HighGuard Sun Jan 17, 2016 11:32 am

There are some things I can do with mining, ao I put in a bunch of new mining zones, but if they nerf the system ini files then any changes I do there prevent people from logging in if they don't have the same changes, meaning it's no longer disco mod.

I'll see what I can do to change this if possible but it'll be at the end of a LONG list of things I'm working on right now to get the server back to how it was before the last update screwed things up. Smile
HighGuard
HighGuard
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Argh Sun Jan 17, 2016 5:43 pm

HighGuard wrote:There are some things I can do with mining, ao I put in a bunch of new mining zones, but if they nerf the system ini files then any changes I do there prevent people from logging in if they don't have the same changes, meaning it's no longer disco mod.

I'll see what I can do to change this if possible but it'll be at the end of a LONG list of things I'm working on right now to get the server back to how it was before the last update screwed things up. Smile

Good luck fixing the things the Modders want broken.

Argh

Back to top Go down

Post  HighGuard Sun Jan 17, 2016 10:29 pm

We just fixed their "Forgotten"32 bit support for servers. Wink
HighGuard
HighGuard
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content