Discovery US Non-RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Account was banned for...not sure why

2 posters

Go down

Account was banned for...not sure why Empty Account was banned for...not sure why

Post  Some Junker Mon Jan 01, 2018 1:40 pm

Best i can tell it was the auto admin crapping its khaki's,i hit cruise in my little csv and hit about 485 before i crashed out and got banned.unless it was something i did sometime ago and it only now is catching up to after three days of playing.maybe some update is what did my in.My ship [P]Saw+Bones or something like that was unable to launch from where it was docked as well.sorry i cannot remember most of my ship names because like i said i have been away.kindof ironic first thing i did was type into console ITS GOOD TO BE BACK lol.Anyway i hope to rectify this matter completely.i know for a fact i have a ship named Antisocialite so that could be used as frame of reference i hope

Edit:I believe the ship name in question is Bleak.Snake the csv that is.
Some Junker
Some Junker

Back to top Go down

Account was banned for...not sure why Empty Re: Account was banned for...not sure why

Post  HighGuard Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:03 am

Unbanned. Not sure why either, the account manager didn't say and I deleted the ban file without checking it. Have fun!
HighGuard
HighGuard
Admin

https://discovery-usa.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Account was banned for...not sure why Empty Re: Account was banned for...not sure why

Post  Some Junker Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:19 pm

HighGuard wrote:Unbanned. Not sure why either, the account manager didn't say and I deleted the ban file without checking it. Have fun!
Hey thanks alot!I will most certainly have some fun
Some Junker
Some Junker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down