Char deleted

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Char deleted

Post  Kenzo on Fri Dec 23, 2016 11:30 pm

Hello,

since today, I cannot find "[T]Lotus_1" anymore.
Is it possible to restore it?
avatar
Kenzo

Posts : 54
Join date : 2015-09-08
Age : 67
Location : Bavaria / Germany

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Char deleted

Post  HighGuard on Sat Dec 24, 2016 9:03 am

Kenzo wrote:Hello,

since today, I cannot find "[T]Lotus_1" anymore.
Is it possible to restore it?

I need to know one other character on the account to find the account. I just did backups yesterday so hopefully it's there, if not it'll be at least a week old.
avatar
HighGuard
Admin

Posts : 467
Join date : 2012-08-24

View user profile http://discovery-usa.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Char deleted

Post  Kenzo on Sat Dec 24, 2016 10:26 am

HighGuard wrote:
Kenzo wrote:Hello,

since today, I cannot find "[T]Lotus_1" anymore.
Is it possible to restore it?

I need to know one other character on the account to find the account. I just did backups yesterday so hopefully it's there, if not it'll be at least a week old.

Another character is "Lotus_7".
avatar
Kenzo

Posts : 54
Join date : 2015-09-08
Age : 67
Location : Bavaria / Germany

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Char deleted

Post  HighGuard on Sat Dec 24, 2016 11:03 am

Th character file won't load at all. Even the backup auto deletes when I copy it in and restart the game. Make a new character called Lotus Test, launch it from the planet and redock. I'll have to manually edit the file once I get a new one in the game. Also, please tell me wht kind of transport it was.
avatar
HighGuard
Admin

Posts : 467
Join date : 2012-08-24

View user profile http://discovery-usa.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Char deleted

Post  Kenzo on Sat Dec 24, 2016 11:36 am

I made a
the new character "Lotus_Test".
The transport ship was a 5K "Whale".
avatar
Kenzo

Posts : 54
Join date : 2015-09-08
Age : 67
Location : Bavaria / Germany

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Char deleted

Post  HighGuard on Tue Dec 27, 2016 12:38 pm

Kenzo wrote:I made a
the new character "Lotus_Test".
The transport ship was a 5K "Whale".

fINISHED. THE GAME WOULDN'T ALLOW ME TO RENAME IT SO i ADDED 20 MILL. uSE THAT TO RENAME AND GRAB SOME CARGO.
avatar
HighGuard
Admin

Posts : 467
Join date : 2012-08-24

View user profile http://discovery-usa.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Char deleted

Post  Kenzo on Thu Dec 29, 2016 3:37 am

HighGuard wrote:
Kenzo wrote:I made a
the new character "Lotus_Test".
The transport ship was a 5K "Whale".

fINISHED. THE GAME WOULDN'T ALLOW ME TO RENAME IT SO i ADDED 20 MILL. uSE THAT TO RENAME AND GRAB SOME CARGO.

Its OK. Thank you for your work.
avatar
Kenzo

Posts : 54
Join date : 2015-09-08
Age : 67
Location : Bavaria / Germany

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Char deleted

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum