Discovery US Non-RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm Banned

3 posters

Go down

I'm Banned Empty I'm Banned

Post  Tassie Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:58 pm

Hello HighGuard.
I posted yesterday about my character [T]Tassie that was flying around at 400+ and dropping off the server.
I went on today and flew around in Nagano and this time i got Banned.
I'm going to do a full reinstall and see if that fixes any problems as i may have a corrupted install but i did not touch my files and try any funny stuff.

I'll post again when i'm finished.
Cheers Tassie

Tassie

Back to top Go down

I'm Banned Empty Re: I'm Banned

Post  Fishinthecity Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:51 pm

I had this problem before transport flying at 450 but always crashing forget the full reinstall just transfer money equipment etc delete char then start new one with same name is pain in butt but saves all the hassle.

Fishinthecity

Back to top Go down

I'm Banned Empty thnx

Post  Tassie Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:08 pm

OK Fishinthecity. Thanks for the advice. Waiting for HighGuard to un-ban me. Cant log on to transfer the cash and delete the Char atm.

Tassie

Back to top Go down

Post  HighGuard Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:07 am

I unbanned you. If the server files had been corrupted by a speed cheat then it wouldn't ban anyone until they exceeded the new speed limit. I checked the files and they still show the original speed. The ban has you listed at anywhere from 455-825 speed so it's at your end. Maybe a corrupt install. Anyway, don't forget to backup your account files and yell if it doesn't work.
HighGuard
HighGuard
Admin

https://discovery-usa.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

I'm Banned Empty all done

Post  Tassie Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:04 am

Fresh install, transferred cash, deleted char, created new [T]Tassie. Its all good. thank you.

Tassie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down